Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] zero air loop mass flow rate

The thermostat is a heating-only thermostat, so it will not open the VAV damper
for cooling.  Also SINGLE DUCT:VAV:NOREHEAT is a cooling-only VAV terminal
unit, so it will not respond to a heating request from the thermostat.  If you
want the system to vary airflow rate to meet heating loads, then use SINGLE
DUCT:VAVHEATANDCOOL:NOREHEAT.

Mike

On 16 Apr 2007 at 16:26, Sebastian Dietz wrote:

> Hello Mike,
>
> thanks a lot for your help. I chanced all air flow rates to the same
> value. But I get only an air flow, if I set a minimal air flow rate for
> the fan. Why doesn't variate the air flow to meet the zone load? I'm
> sorry, if this is a basic question.
>
> thanks in advance
> sebastian

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.