Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] zero air loop mass flow rate

Hello Mike,

thanks a lot for your help. I chanced all air flow rates to the same
value. But I get only an air flow, if I set a minimal air flow rate for
the fan. Why doesn't variate the air flow to meet the zone load? I'm
sorry, if this is a basic question.

thanks in advance
sebastian