[EnergyPlus_Support] Warmest Problems_Max Iteration Error

Dear All,

I have tried to implement the SET POINT MANAGER:WARMEST control into my
building model.  The implementation of this control greatly increases
the number of warnings: Maximum Iterations.  I have tried most of the
suggestions on the message board from previous posts (including
tightening tolerances) to resolve this problem and have been unable to
remove the warnings.  What makes this even more fustrating is the fact
that the ESO shows that the zone temperatures are being met very well
and that the warmest control is modulating the supply temperature
correctly.  Does anyone have any idea/suggestion on what is generating
the warnings?  I have uploaded the file, A1+7a.idf unto the problem
submittals folder for your reference.

Thanks in advance,
Noel