Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ideal cooling + constVolSystem

In the ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST objects the "priority" is the order in which the
equipment is simulated.  Because the impact of the outside air can change the
net heating or cooling load required, it should always be simualted first.  So,
change the heating and cooling priority for the DIRECT AIR units to be 1, and
adjust the other equipment prioirities accordingly.  This should solve the
problem.

Mike

On 19 Jun 2007 at 10:08, Sebastian Dietz wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> currently I'm modelling a building with 10 zones. Each zone gets heated
> by a basebord and is served with outside air by a constant volume
> System. Up to here the system runs quite good. Now I want to model a
> ideal cooling System to limit the maximal indoor temperature. Thus I
> used the Object "PurchasedAir", in order to provide cool air for each
> Zone. But I get miximum iterations Warnings for each timestep. I changed
> the values for tolerances with no effect.
> Does anybody know, how to solve the problem, or is there another easy
> way to model an ideal cooling system.
> For more information I uploaded my "Typgebaeude.idf" file
>
> Thanks in advance
> Sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian Dietz
> Fraunhofer-Institut for Solare Energiesysteme ISE
> Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
> Phone: +49 (0) 7 61/ 45 88-51 36
> Sebastian.Dietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx