[EnergyPlus_Support] Too many figures in shadow overlap errors

Dear All,
  I am simulating an office building in Milan.
When I run a yearly simulation I find the following warning:

 ************* ===== Recurring Surface Error Summary =====
   ************* The following surface error messages occurred.
   *************
   ************* Too many figures in shadow overlap errors occuring...
   ************* These occur throughout the year and may occur several
times for the same surfaces. You may be able to reduce them by adding
DIAGNOSTICS,DoNotMirrorDetachedShading;
   *************
   ** Warning ** Too many figures in a shadow overlap
   **   ~~~   ** Overlapping figure=003>006>O1>WF0, Surface Class=[Wall]
   **   ~~~   **   This error occurred 10 times.
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=009-03E, Surface Class=[Wall]
   *************
   **   ~~~   **   The too many figures errors occurred 10 times (total).
   *************
   ************* EnergyPlus Completed Successfully-- 10 Warning; 0
Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 03min 33.00sec

I don't really understand what this warning means and how it affects
the results of the simulation.
These two walls are both aligned vertically (ideally they can be on
the same vertical plane), but 009-03E is an exterior wall of the 4th
floor and 003>006>O1>WF0 is an interior surface located at the 2nd floor.

I try to erase all my shading elements, but I still have the same warning.
Thanks for your help
--Davide