Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] some questions about fan coils

(Sorry about the slow response).

I would model only one fan coil.  The fan operation in FAN COIL UNIT:4 PIPE is
continuous whenever the availability schedule is non-zero.  So, the results
will not change when modeling one unit or multiple units serving the same zone.

Mike

On 12 Jul 2007 at 5:46, tjjianzhu wrote:

> hi,
>
> usually there are many fan coils for each zone ,and in energyplus we
> can define up to 18 diferent kinds of equipments for one zone. then the
> question is if there are more than 18 fan coils of the same kind in
> each zone, how to define them ? if model only one fan coil, the fan
> cost will be different, maybe
>
> thank you
>
> Best regards
>
> sun bin

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx