Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus

My apologies for the slow response.

Thermal storage - yes, ice and hot water (no chilled water storage yet)

solar PV - yes

solar thermal - yes

wind - No

geothermal (ground source heat pump) - yes, but with limited data for defining
the ground heat exchanger

Can we get EnergyPlus training in Canada? - Maybe.  There are no workshops
currently planned, but there should be one or more in the Fall of 2007.  If you
are interested in on-site training, it might be possible.  Otherwise, I will
add you to the e-mail notification list for future training workshops.

Mike

On 12 Jul 2007 at 15:53, Phil Fung (SRS) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can EnergyPlus perform thermal storage simulation?  If yes, what type?
>
> Can EnergyPlus perform renewable energy simulation - solar PV, solar thermal
> wind and geothermal (ground source heat pump)?
>
> Can we get EnergyPlus training in Canada?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Phil

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx