[EnergyPlus_Support] Changing Energy+.idd

Hello All!

I'm developping a large building model simulation.
I've created the HVAC system using Compact HVAC. When i try to run the
simulation I get the following severe error:

** Severe  ** Error detected for Object=BRANCH LIST

**   ~~~   **  Maximum arguments reached for this object, trying to
process ->P0 - _APOIS_DIRECCAO REHEAT COIL HW BRANCH<-

**   ~~~   **  BRANCH LIST is extensible.  Edit "Energy+.idd" to
expand the number of fields.

**   ~~~   **  See notes in the Input Output Reference and/or at the
beginning of this object in the IDD file.

I also get the same error related to Splitter an Mixer objects.
As I have more than 100 branches in the Demand Loop, I've tried to
extend the maximum number of branches allowed, by changing the
Energy+.idd file (on the EnergyPlus folder), as suggested but I
could't solve the problem.

Could anyone help me with a small example of how perform the
Energy+.idd file?

Thanks in advance for your Help
Best Regards

Filipe Madureira