[EnergyPlus_Support] Hot water radiators question

Hello,

  I try to connect  hot water radiators using Energy Plus and I am getting some error messages so I wonder whether someone can help me with this.
  I try the connections as follows (having already fiil in the fields of CONTROLLED ZONE EQUIPEMENT CONFIGUGATION and ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST):

  BASEBOARD HEATER:Water:Convective
  Baseboard Name HouseBaseboard
  Available Schedule House_Zone_OPERATION
  Inlet_Node HouseReheatWaterInletNode
  Outlet_Node HouseReheatWaterOutletNode
  UA 500
  Max Water Flow Rate 0.0013
  Convergence Tolerance 0.001

  And I am getting the following error messages:
  ** Severe ** Node Connection Error, Node="HOUSEREHEATWATERINLETNODE", Inlet node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet" node.
  ** ~~~ ** If this is an outside air inlet node, it must be listed in an OUTSIDE AIR NODE or OUTSIDE AIR INLET NODE LIST object.
  ** ~~~ ** Reference Object=BASEBOARD HEATER:WATER:CONVECTIVE, Name=HOUSEBASEBOARD
  ** Warning ** Node Connection Error for object BASEBOARD HEATER:WATER:CONVECTIVE, name=HOUSEBASEBOARD
  ** ~~~ ** Hot Water Nodes not on any Branch or Parent Object
  ** ~~~ ** Inlet Node : HOUSEREHEATWATERINLETNODE
  ** ~~~ ** Outlet Node: HOUSEREHEATWATEROUTLETNODE

  I cannot understand why 'Inlet node did not find an appropriate matching "outlet" node. Could someone tell me please how I should correct the connection or send me an example if there is something available?

  Thanks,
  K.