RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Cntroller input data problem.

Okay, here are some things to check out.  My experience with this error
is that it is usually problem in the condenser plant loop serving the
chiller.  Report out some node temperatures and flow rates in the
condenser plant loop as well as the chilled water loop and see if the
chiller and cooling tower are working.  The sensed temperature of
22,288C in the message below is a clue that chiller isn't working. Often
it is that some component or system is inadvertently scheduled off.
Sometimes it is a subtle issue of "Active" or "Passive" settings on
branches in the condenser loop causing flow to inadvertently bypass
around a component.

It is possible to get this error when the incoming outside air is very
cold and the building needs little or no cooling.  Putting the heating
coil in front of the cooling coil is important in this situation (a real
chilled water coil could freeze!).

If this error is only happening occasionally during an annual
simulation, it is probably safe to ignore.  We all love it when models
issue no scary warning messages.  But in my opinion, one has to lower
their level of expectation and be prepared to live with warnings and
even severe error messages.  While it is a good goal, you'll go crazy
trying to eliminate every error in every model.  On big models, I am
often forced to live with hundreds of warnings and tens of severe
errors.  The really important errors will be fatal and the program will
stop.

Hope this helps.