Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting Map: Strange dates & other related

You have to decide if designbuilder and EnergyPlus are indeed using
the same weather data in your runs.  Since designbuilder results
didn't change it would seem like maybe it reverted to the other
weather data?  Not sure what results you can look at from
designbuilder to tell you -- perhaps keeping your current location
object and looking for an error file from designbuilder/energyplus run.

The other thing you could try is using the Cairo IWEC data instead --
that file has the correct time zone of 2 in its header.  Results from
using that weather data should be very much the same between your
designbuilder run and energyplus outside of design builder.

Linda