Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Does EnergyPlus support daylighting through internal windows in floors?

This situation is also influenced by the method you choose for
SolarDistribution in the Building input object.  If you DO NOT choose
FullInteriorAndExterior or FullInteriorAndExteriorWithReflections, then
all beam solar entering the zone through exterior windows is assumed to
fall on the floor.  Then as Mike has said, a proportion based on the
window area will be transmitted to the adjacent zone, and has Linda has
said, this will be treated as diffuse (not beam) solar in the adjacent zone.

Rob
=========

--

Robert J. Hitchcock, Ph.D.