Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling of fan coil system

The next version of EnergyPlus, to be released later this month, will
include a new piece of zone equipment called Packaged Terminal Air
Conditioner (PTAC). The PTAC has a DX cooling coil, and it can also
include a hot water heating coil.  This new object might meet your needs
(instead of the UNIT VENTILATOR).