[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Minimum O.A.

What type of HVAC system are you using? If a cycling fan system is
used and the average system flow rate is less than the minimum
outside air flow rate, you will get 100% outside air and the flow
rate may drop below the minimum you expect. The outside air flow rate
can not be greater than the mixed air flow rate. Compare the outdoor
air flow rate to the mixed air (or HVAC system) flow rate and see if
they are equal during these times. If you can not find a reason for
this problem, please upload your file to the Files/Problem_Submittals
folder so an EnergyPlus team member can take a closer look.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Peters
<jdth_peters@...> wrote:

> Dear EnergyPlus Group,
>
>   When I adjust the minimum outdoor air level, I do not see a
corresponding change in my heating and cooling rates/consumption.

>   I followed your suggestion and set the controller to "fixed"
instead of "proportional", but I am still having the problem.