[EnergyPlus_Support] BESTEST 620 CASE STUDY issue

Dear Support Group,

I´m trying to simulate the BESTEST Case Study 620 and compare the
results with the ones obtained using the original 620 idf file
provided by you. After obtaining the geometry with DesignBuilder, plus
some supplemental work with the idf file, my final results don´t match
with the original ones. I spend all the afternoon trying to figure out
an explanation for this mismatch. Can you take a look at my idf file?
I´m uploading the two files used for comparing. I´m looking for the
Annual Heating load, Annual Cooling load, Peak Heating and Peak
Cooling which were used for comparison in the BESTEST ASHRAE STANDARD
TESTS.

Thanks in advance
Nuno brandão