Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Constant Volume AHU

Another option would be to set up the system as in example files SmOffPSZ.idf
and SmOffPSZ-MultiModeDX.idf.  These use DX cooling and gas heating, but these
could be replace with chilled water and hot water coils if that is what you
need.

SmOffPSZ.idf uses SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE REHEAT.  You could also use two
set point managers (SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE COOLING and SET POINT
MANAGER:SINGLE ZONE HEATING) as done in SmOffPSZ-MultiModeDX.idf air loop #2.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx