RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] V2.0 electric generator - change: baseload to track schedule

Dear Richard:

Thanks for your answer.

In my computer I not having any of the warnings you posted. I changed the
DHW branch behaviour to active and I got the same simulation results. Then I
changed the ELECTRIC LOAD CENTER:DISTRIBUTION-  scheme from ?baseload? to
?track schedule? and I got the crash.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Miguel Ángel Pascual

Director Técnico

MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos

Carlos III 11, 3ºizda. 31002 Pamplona

Tel: 948 20 36 44  Fax: 948 20 78 60

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:mapascual@xxxxxxxxx"mapascual@xxxxxxxxx

Web: HYPERLINK "http://www.miyabi.es"www.miyabi.es