Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Changing Setpoint Temperatures

Thanks, HVAC is simple, anyway, I've searched EnergyPlus documentation and found the only mention is under "DEMAND MANAGER THERMOSTAT" But this is empty in the idf, (though setpoint temperatures are already set in Designbuilder) so how to change it???
  Waiting your reply with gratitude.
  Abeer

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          It is probably using Compact HVAC objects for the HVAC system. Look
them up in the Input Output Reference. The field names should tell
you as well.

At 09:36 AM 11/26/2007, abeermme wrote:
>I've exported a model to EnergyPlus fro DesignBuilder, I need to
>change the cooling setpoint temperature but cannot find it in the idf
>where to find it?

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list