Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Circulation-only Fans: Zone Equipment?

By default, interior convection coefficients do not change with the presence of
HVAC or natural ventilation airflow.  The "CeilingDiffuser" option for inside
convection (global or zone-level) does respond to HVAC system airflow.  This is
probably not going to be the same as your real greenhouse, but it is a step in
the right direction.

An alternate approach is to estimate the air velocities on the various surfaces
(or types of surfaces such as walls, roofs, floor) and estimate the interior
convection coefficients.  These can be set using the ConvectionCoefficients
object.  The values can even be scheduled if the fan will run only at certain
times.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support