Test again, Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Real weather data of 2004 in Version 2.1

Linda,

I just tested again. All files have the same problems in Version 2.1 when using weather file with February 29. While there is no such problem in version 1.3.

My model is the same as before, the    !-ICT-5RC-v130.idf file.

You need to change the Heat recovery type: generic from "plate" to "rotary" in this model. I have not get your response yet about why the "plate" type do works in version 1.3 and it does not work in version 2.1.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

David

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                               It helps if you tell us the severe error.  Hard to answer otherwise.

 And to upload both weather and input file to files area.

 No changes that I'm aware of that should make this happen.

 Linda

 EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
 Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
 Member: EnergyPlus Development Team