Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Does the area of the quivslab equal to the building floor?

The theory behind the slab program's modeling approach concludes that the
overriding characteristic is the area to perimeter ratio.  This theory
concludes that a square of AreaX and a rectangle of AreaY  will produce
equivalent surface temperature results if the area to perimeter ratio is the
same.

Mike