[EnergyPlus_Support] Design Volume Flow Rate

Dear Forum,
I am modeling a Mediteranean house, located in Athens, Greece. I would
like to ask you how can I find values for Design Volume Flow Rates.
This is a field for the INFILTRATION object. The Input/Output reference
document says that this is the maximum infiltration value expected in
design conditions. Does this mean the amount of air that enters the
house when all windows and doors are open? And if you please have any
idea for standar values, or how I could calculate this value for a
specific place, in my case Athens, this would be very helpfull. I hope
for an answer, thank you in advance.

Best regards

Tasos Ioannou