Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Suspended radiant panels

No.  That is not usually a problem.  But the combination of an embedded radiant
system and an interzone surface fully in the same zone is probably untested
territory.  Please send or upload an input file so we can determine if it's a
program error or fixable through input.

Mike