[EnergyPlus_Support] Barefin radiative units

I'm attempting modeling a classroom that has been converted from an
industrial shop. Because it used to be shop, the ceiling is high, 7.6
m. There is a ceiling "cloud" at a height of about 5.6 m, with a 1 m
gap between its perimeter and the walls of the classroom all the way
around.

The room is ventilated via DV, with the return grille being located
within the cloud. There are radiant panels within the cloud that heat
the section of the classroom below the cloud, and the mechanical
engineer has decided to specify a barefin radiative unit to heat the
upper portion. I'm curious as to what would be the best way to model this.

As a barefin unit is basically a baseboard unit without a cover on it,
I was thinking that using the Baseboard Heater:Water:Convective object
would probably be the best way to model it. However, I'm worried
that this might interfere with the UCSD DV model I'm using. Am I right
to be worrying about this? Also, even if the Baseboard
Heater:Water:Convective object won't interfere with the DV model, is
it the best way to capture the performance of a barefin radiative unit?

Thanks a lot,

Josh

Josh Kjenner, EIT, LEED AP
Manasc Isaac Architects Ltd.
10225 100 Avenue :: Edmonton, AB T5J 0A1
780.429.3977