[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help!! - Estimating Extraction Zone Air Temperature

Dear Mike,

I have two more questions:

1.I chose to model the EXHAUST FAN, but after
simulating, i obtained the following warning:

** Warning ** The following lines are "Orphan Objects". These objects
are in the idf
** ~~~ ** file but are never obtained by the simulation and
therefore are NOT used.
** ~~~ ** See InputOutputReference document for more details.
************* Object=ZONE EXHAUST FAN=VE WC CRIANÇAS

I couldn´t obtain the "System Node Temp".
I believe that in order to model the ZONE EXHAUST FAN, i have to
specify some equipment which "tells" to the exhaust fan in the
extraction zones, that air is entering the zone, even if this outside
air, is specified in the INFILTRATION object(or do i have to specify
it as outside air in the PURCHASED AIR object?). Does that means i
have to introduce a PURCHASED AIR object (avoing any HVAC equipment)
to connect nodes,even if the zone is not controlled?

2.I simulated the two cases (with and without MIXING). In both of
them, i kept the INFILTRATION objects. The resulting heating load for
the four heated zones in the two cases are diferent, being higher in
the mixing case. I expected only an extraction zone air temperature
modification but not in the other zones heating load. Why this is
happening?

I uploaded the two files, so that you can have a look at it.

Thank you very much for your help
Regards
Nuno Brandão