[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ATU - Direct Air

I think I solved my problem by changing both the "Direct Air" node
and the Outlet node of the "Zone Splitter" to the final Zone Inlet
Node, eliminating the undefined "vacuum" between the Splitter outlet
and the zone inlet that had been left when substituting the Single
Duct:VAV.
At least, it seems to have passed through the severe errors... I
still haven't checked the results.

Regards,
Ana Rui.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "anarui.oliveira"
<anarui.oliveira@...> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> In order to model an air tretament unit for new air, that has
> temperature control solely at the exit of the central ATU (at the
> system level, therefore), I tried to:
>
> - Create a Compact:HVAC:Zone:VAV
> - and a Compact:HVAC:System:VAV
>
> and then:
>
> - opened the expidf file;
> - and tried yo substitute the "Air Distribution Unit" under "Zone
> Equipment \ Zone Equipment List" for a "Direct Air" unit;
> - deleted the object under "Zone Equipment \ Air Distribution Unit"
> - and created a "Direct Air" object under "Air Distribution
> Equipment";
> - and assigned to "Zone supply air node name" the same node name as
> listed in the "Air Path \ Zone Splitter" object as
the "Oulet_Node_1"