Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heat transfer

Some of these components can be reported directly, some may be computed from
reported data, and some may not be separable.  I suggest that you run your
model with "REPORT, VARIABLE DICTIONARY, IDF;" and review the RDD output file
which will list all available report variables.  Definitions for report
variables may be found by searching the Input Output Reference for the variable
name.

Mike

On 8 Jan 2008 at 18:23, anca_unica wrote:

> Hello,
> How I can determine, of one wall with window, the thermal flow by
> conduction, the thermal flow of the infiltration, the thermal flow by
> radiation and the thermal flow by convection?
> Thanks

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx