[EnergyPlus_Support] Greenhouse airflow simulation

Hello,
I am trying to simulate a greenhouse space adjacent to a two thermal
zones building, I created the model with DesignBuilder and exported
it in E+,
The greenhouse external wall has got a big window open during summer
and closed during winter time.
The partition wall between the greenhouse and the adjacent thermal
zone has got 4 detailed openings (and one main door) which should
open as specified in the following schedule being their ventilation
control mode "temperature":
-	during summer when the temperature of the adjacent thermal
zone (zone name: 6346) is higher than 22°C and higher that the
outside temperature;
-	during winter when the temperature of the greenhouse (zone
name: 6339) is higher than 22°C and higher than the outside
temperature.
I defined those openings twice in
the "AirflowNetwork:Multizone:Surface": the first time considering
them belonging to the greenhouse zone (6339) and the second time
considering them belonging to the thermal zone (6346) in order to
assign them the two specified different schedules (summer and winter)
as they refer to different zones temperatures.
Nevertheless when I analyse AirflowNetwork Volume Flow Rate outputs I
can't see the openings work correctly: I expect to see more flow when
they should be open and only infiltrations when they are closed; but
this is not happening.

Could you tell me please if there is a better way to model them?
I uploaded my file in the appropriate space, its name
is: "greenhouse#1"

Thanks

Marzia Sedino