From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of anarui.oliveira
Sent: 21 January 2008 10:15
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] DesignBuilder to EnergyPlus errors

Hi all.

I tried to create a somewhat complex building geometry by putting
together more than one DesignBuilder block (I put them together using
Snap Points, so they should fit exactly), but when I export this
geometry to EnergyPlus I get several erros like the following:

** Warning ** DXFOut: Could not triangulate surface="W_10631_3_0_1",
type="Wall", check surface vertex order(entry)

for this and several other surfaces, and then a severe error:

 ** Severe  ** Temperature out of bounds (522.13) for
surface=W_10631_2_0_0
   **   ~~~   ** in Zone=10631
   **   ~~~   **  During Warmup, Occurrence info=COVILHA PRT INETI
DATA WMO#=085360, 01/20 10:00 - 10:02

that stops the simulation.
I'm not sure if the 2 errors are related?

I already excluded the obvious Regular-R issues (all materials are
defined as detailed, with proper density and heat storage).

Can anyone help me figure out reasons for this errors and ways to
solve it?

Thanks,
Ana Rui.

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
Documentation link and press the "search" button.