[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: DesignBuilder to EnergyPlus errors

Thanks (I looked it up), but I really couldn't get around that
problem; if it is a problem with the stability of the finite
difference algorithm, is there something I can do to try to try and
overcome this issue?

I uploaded the .dsb and corresponding .idf file on the Problem
Submittal area.
The problem (I think) arises in the 2 side blocks with large windows
(due to the large and opposing windows, I suppose; but in some
trials, if I only insert the window on the East side, for instance,
the Zone Mean Air Temperatures and Radiant Temperatures do not go
over 40-45ºC... and no instability arises...)

All ideas are wellcomed.

Regards,
Ana.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andy Tindale" <andy@...>
wrote:

> Hi Ana,
>
> The errors you mention are probably not related. "Could not
triangulate
> surface" errors are nothing to worry about - just a problem
generating DXF
> output for some polygons and not affecting results. "Temperature
out of
> bounds" errors are of course a problem and this is what is
preventing
> simulation completing. You can find some background info on these
errors and
> warnings at:
>
> http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/programhelp/energyplus_errors.htm
>
> You could send the dsb file to us at DB or upload the idf file to
EnergyPlus
> support.
>
> Andy
> DesignBuilder Software