[EnergyPlus_Support] A unsuccessful compactHVAC modeling

Hi all£¬

I generated a file from the compact HVAC objects. It runs completely
for one single day run (Aug. 1), some warning happens though.  While I
tried to take a whole year run, thousands of warnings and even severe
ones lead to program termination. The severe error descriptions seem
not to guide the right direction. The Controller sensed/actuator
temperatures exceed more than 300C. I uploaded the file named
CompactObjectExm.idf onto the submital area.

Anybody could help me out from the severe errors?  I am in a little
urgent need. Thank you in advance.

Eric