[EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting map hours differ from thosa in the table.csv results

Hi,
I've requested daylighting illuminance timebins (Report: Table:
Timebins), got the annual total number of hours of 2988 hours for each
hour which seems more compliant with my schedules of operation (and
holidays)
BUT requesting a daylighting map, I got an annual  total number of
hours of 4380 for each point, looking at daily results I found that
the results are reported for different ranges of hours in different
days of months (my occupancy hours are from 7 to 19 daily) but at the
map file illuminance hours are reported from 7 to 17 in january and
february while in March, April, and May , are from 6 to 18, and even
different for other months
Could you please help me to understand how these values are
calculated; why for these different ranges of hours? and why they're
different along the year?
Waiting your replies with gratitude
Abeer