[EnergyPlus_Support] Error with cooling coils

Dear all,

I had the following error when I modeled 2 VAV systems with radiant cooling. Among them, one VAV systems reported the the error below. Although two air systems has the same configuration. Only one VAV system has this error. Both the cooling coils are set as "reverse" action.

The simulation can get run through to the end with results. I am wondering whether this error matter to my simulation result and I can just ignore it.

Thanks.

Regards,

David

** Severe  ** FindRootSimpleController: Controller error for controller = AHU1 COOLING COIL CONTROLLER
   **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=CALGARY INT'L AB CAN WYEC2-B-25110 WMO#=718770, 01/13 14:39 - 14:40
   **   ~~~   **   Controller function is inconsistent with user specified controller action = Reverse action
   **   ~~~   **   Actuator will be set to maximum action
   **   ~~~   ** Controller control type=Temperature
   **   ~~~   ** Controller temperature set point = 17.20 [C]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller sensed temperature = 17.60 [C]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller actuator mass flow rate set to 2.29 [kg/s]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller actuator temperature = 18.89 [C]
   **   ~~~   **   Note: Chilled water coils should be reverse action and the entering chilled
   **   ~~~   **         water temperature (controller actuator temperature) should be below the setpoint temperature
   **   ~~~   **   Note: Hot water coils should be normal action and the entering hot
   **   ~~~   **         water temperature (controller actuator temperature) should be above the setpoint temperature