[EnergyPlus_Support] error in drawing file

Hi Lixing
I had uploaded my file on Feb 3,2008 for which I had questions, hoping
to be answered by you:)But I forgot to ask others.
My first other question is; why does ofis zone2 floor and roof seem
larger in the drawing? My coordinates are true.

2- input /output reference book tells discharge coefficient values
must be between 0-1. In my example for front large opening I calculated
discharge coefficient values greater than 1. So how am I supposed to
enter my own values.
3- What is 'mass flow exponent when the opening is closed'?

Thank you very very much.