[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: UTSC air preheat for a Air to Water Heat Pump Simulation

OK,
I seem to have misunderstood the object Heat Pump:Water Heater.
I thought it was a air to water heat pump similar to the Rheem and
Daikin or the Japanese Eco Cute devices.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@...> wrote:

> The UTSC (SOLAR COLLECTOR:UNGLAZED TRANSPIRED) outlet node should
be an outside
> air inlet for an AIR PRIMARY LOOP system.  If we had an Air-to-
Water heat pump