RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Required field blank and IDD question

When Ery was helping me in class mine said something similar, but it was the
next line or two that actually had the clue - in your's, I would check:

************* Warning: Node connection errors not checked - most
system input has not been read (see previous warning).

Did you compare how you copied your node connection lines to what is in the
idf he sent us from class?

Missy Britt

Britt/Makela Group, Inc

208.377.0594 office