[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation with Purchased Air and HVAC Compact - (without using LOOPS)

Hi Energy Plus Team

I have a multizone building which has the Following System Configuration:

    - Boiler with water radiators
    - Chiller with fan-coil
    - 6 Air Handling Units (Constant Air Volume and using OUTSIDE AIR) with Heat Recovery

What objects should I use in my simulation, so that it can be a "simple" (without air, plant and condenser loops) simulation:

    Purchased Air? Cold Water? Hot Water?
    Compact HVAC:
        Thermostat
        Zone: Unitary
        System: Unitary

What should be the right OBJECT combination?

What is the Design Builder HVAC Configuration more similar to the final System? When I generate the IDF file, what OBJECTS should I add to achieve the System Configuration?

Is there any example file (Energy Plus v1.4) that can be a good help?

In which part of which Help Manual is well explained how to associate, for instance:

    Air Input Nodes with Zone Nodes?

    AHU Air Output Node with Air Input Node?

    I mean, without using loops, how can the equipments and zones be associated? (eg.: Boiler -> AHU -> (Zone1, Zone2, ...))

Best Regards

A L

Looking for last minute shopping deals?