[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Design Builder Error

Dear Tasos,

"10047" is almost certainly the name that DesignBuilder gave to one of
your construction components.  I recommend that you export your file
to an .idf, then search for "10047".  Once you find it, you'll have
more clues regarding what it is and can then look in more detail at
your DesignBuilder input for problems.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tasos.ioannou"