Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: zone sensible cooling energy

You would need to say:
Report Variable,*,Total Water Cooling Coil Energy, <frequency>;

Alternatively, you can say:
Report, Variable Dictionary, IDF; and the program will put onto the
RDD and MDD files snippets that are ready to be put into your input file.

Your cooling coils will be reported for the specific cooling coil,
not for a zone.

Linda