[EnergyPlus_Support] Failure in controlling plants in series!!!

Hi all, several days ago I wrote a message on ice storage system which
demonstrate my failure in realizing a operation strategy of ice tank
priority when the ice tank is in series and downstream with the
chiller.These days I tried some more test such as elimating the
setpoint manager located in chiller outlet node. Everything keeps
disappointed to me! So I wonder whether energyplus can realize this
strategy requiring some kind of load prediction? or can plant in series
and downstream with other plants in energyplus be assigned high
priority when meeting cooling loads? I am looking forward to any
possiable answers, thanks in advance!