[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: water heater issue

I try to be as clear as I can.

On the supply side of the main hot water loop there are two
water:heater objects. The first one receives heat from solar
collectors, stores it and supplies it to the demand side of the main
loop, when necessary.

The second one, receives heat from a heat pump, instead from solar
collectors. I connected the HP to the water heater because I want it
to charge the tank as much as possibile, even if the building doesn't
need heating. When HP is unable to maintain the tank's temperature
above the minimum, there are two gas boilers.

The problem is there is not flow through the use side of water heater
(which stores the heat coming from HP). I suppose is a problem about
the splitter. Maybe It is not able to divide the flow, if components
are water heaters, parallel arranged. Indeed, the whole flow goes
through the first component of the supply side.
This is what I have figured out from outputs.

Thank you very much for your usefull help
Loba