 From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of maria bienciotto
 Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:07 PM
 To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Relative North

 ok, Richard, Thank you. I think I can wait until they come, because I am just learning haw to use this program, it is not for a particular proyect yet. I hope you don´t forget my question... I will be waitng for this.... Thanks again.

 Pili

 Richard Raustad <RRaustad@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:RRaustad%40FSEC.UCF.EDU> > escribió: This is a very good question. Unfortunately, most of the support team is
 at an EnergyPlus team meeting and will not return until next week (and I
 do not know the answer). Hope you can wait until then.

 maria bienciotto wrote:

 > Hi!
 >
 > I have a two zone building, and I want to size the Mean air
 > temperature. But when I rotate the model (changing the relative north)
 > to compare diferents orientations, it variates a lot, and Zone1 is
 > always warmer than Zone 2. As the two zones has the same
 > characteristics, but diferents orientations, I thik that in a few
 > directions, Zone2 should be warmer than the other... I want to know
 > why is this happening to me... Thanks...
 >
 > Pili

 Richard A. Raustad
 Senior Research Engineer
 Florida Solar Energy Center
 University of Central Florida
 1679 Clearlake Road
 Cocoa, FL 32922-5703
 Phone: (321) 638-1454
 Fax: (321) 638-1439 or 1010
 Visit our web site at: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu <http://www.fsec.ucf.edu>

 UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years