From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mahabir
Bhandari
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:40 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Report Variable Dictionary Lost

Minu,

You can run idf file for a couple of days and open the idf file again
the
"variable dictionary" should be back.. It may have something to do with
idf
settings not with DB. If you open any of the example file from E+, you
will
notice that "variable dictionary" is blank..

<http://www.mylivesignature.com <http://www.mylivesignature.com> >

Mahabir Bhandari, Ph.D.
DesignBuilder Software| 18 Tanglewood Rd | Amherst, MA 01002 | Ph: (413)
256-4647 | www.designbuildersoftware.com

_____