[Bldg-sim] outside air intake cacl

Hi all,

Can some one please guide me on how to define and control the outdoor air in a Compact HVAC system?

I have set the outdoor air method to “flow/person” at the zone level. The occupancy profiles are set. However the results show a constant volume flow rate of mechanical ventilation air intake. Shouldn’t the outside air intake vary with the occupancy? What other schedules/objects may be effecting the calculation of outdoor air flow?

Please help,

Minu Agarwal

CoSA, Buro Happold Consulting Engineers PC
100 Broadway
New York, NY 10005

USA
Telephone:  +1 212 334 2025
Fax: +1 212 334 5528

This message has been scanned by MailController.