Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Reheat

Thank you for your response, Fred.  It was very helpful!

Fred Buhl <wfbuhl@xxxxxxx> wrote:          Judith,

I don't think there is a single report variable that will give you the
reheat energy for s system, or a standard
report that will give you the reheat energy. I think you will have to
sum the heating done by all of the rehest
coils in the system.

Fred Buhl