Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: No matching inlet or exhaust nodes....

Use the Mixing objects.

Minu Agarwal wrote:

> Thanks Brent and JV Dirkes,
>
> I too was trying to model an exhaust fan and your code helped a lot. I
> agree with JV Dirkes that the Node connections are not intuitive and
> difficult to develop without example files.
>
> Now,
>
> I added an exhaust fan to the 5ZoneReturnFan example file. I am not
> getting errors on the network but there is no difference in the results
> for air flow into the zone or infiltration rate. I do not want to
> increase the infiltration rate. Basically I want the zone with the
> exhaust fan to draw air from the adjoining rooms. Does anyone know how
> to set this up?
>
> Minu Agarwal
>
> CoSA, Buro Happold Consulting Engineers PC
> 100 Broadway
> New York, NY 10005
> USA
> Telephone: +1 212 334 2025
> Fax: +1 212 334 5528
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer
Florida Solar Energy Center
University of Central Florida
1679 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL  32922-5703
Phone:   (321) 638-1454
Fax:     (321) 638-1439 or 1010
Visit our web site at: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years