[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: So many errors with my heat pump model!!!

By trying so many times, I have handled this problem successfully.I
think the critical reason for these errors is dismatch between my
heat pump parameters and the load it have to satisfy as well as its
plant control scheme. Maybe parameters created with tools this group
provided and the data of products can reduce the numbers of errors.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mingming_zuo"