[EnergyPlus_Support] Missing Temperature Set-point

Hi.

Some time ago I had a problem with achieving set-points in a
simulation, and it is happening again in a another model. It is only
happening with the cooling set-point, but in this case deviations go
as high as 5ºC (which is quite a lot).
Whenever the timestep (detailed reporting) goes down to the minimum
(1min) while failing to achieve set-points, is it likely to be the
same numeric problem identified the last time (regarding load
estimates to achieve set-points)?

The model is using central Air Handling Units with min=max flow, unit
ventilators with ON/OFF fans and Water Loops with Intermittent
working Pumps, so I suppose it is to expect that air and water flows
graphics look setp-wise and are constant=maximum whenever
conditioning is being asked?
Unmet Load is always zero (even when temperature set-points are
failing), and cooling loads are below the equipment maximum
capacities (both plant and local equipment).

It also uses exhaust fans to correct the return flow to the central
AHUs (because they have heat recovery systems).
To correctly perform zone control, these fans should have higher
priority than direct air and local unit ventilators ?

Is there any other checking procedure you could advise me to detect
eventual causes of this problem?

Thanks in advance.
It took quite a lot of work to implement the model, so it would
really be nice if I could actually get it to work properly.
All help appreciated!

Regards,
Ana Rui.