[EnergyPlus_Support] Single Water Plant Loop -> DualSetPointDeadband -> plant operation doubt

I would like to simulate a Single Water Plant Loop with a
DualSetPointDeadband for heating and cooling the source side of bunch of
water source heat pumps.

My problem is that I don?t know how to configure the plant operation. The
desired operation is quite simple, if loop temperature is below 10ºC then a
heating load is present, if the loop temperature is above 30ºC then there is
a cooling load, both conditions should be applied all year around
(simultaneously).

The problem is that the plant operation scheme only allows different periods
of time for the ?heating load range based operation? and the ?cooling load
range based operation?.

For example, I would need something like:

  PLANT OPERATION SCHEMES,

    Plant Loop Operation,

    HEATING LOAD RANGE BASED OPERATION,

    Central Plant Heating Only,

    AlwaysON,
ß---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

    COOLING LOAD RANGE BASED OPERATION

    Central Plant Cooling Only,

    AlwaysON;
-

But I get the error: ?More than one Operation scheme scheduled for same
plant loop?.

I think I can study the right schedules for the heating and cooling
availability but by now the simulation is quite heavy and it will take a lot
of time. Is there anything better?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Angel