[EnergyPlus_Support] CHP simulation example?

Dear Forum,

Our team is trying to model a micro CHP unit for a carbon zero
building. We have a lot of questions about how to connect the heating
part of the CHP with the rest of the heating system of the building.
We are thinking of making a condenser loop that will contain a heat
exchanger which will be representing the heat recovery unit of the
CHP. The water that will be condensed through this process and still
will be warm will be then sent to the Plant loop in the hot water
branch and from there to the zones. But what can this branch be? A
pipe maybe? These are just thoughts of course.

I would like to ask you if there is any CHP example (that is correct
and able to be simulated)that you could upload? This would be of
enormous help.

Best Regards

Tasos Ioannou